Las Vegas has long been a popular destination for concerts of all genres, including heavy metal. The city’s venues host some of the biggest names in metal and hard rock throughout the year. Fans flock to Sin City from around the world to catch their favorite bands live on stage.
Upcoming Metal Concerts
There are many highly anticipated metal concerts coming to Las Vegas over the next few months. Here is a look at some of the biggest acts scheduled to perform:
Tickets for these shows are already on sale or will be going on sale shortly. Fans are encouraged to buy early, as the best seats tend to sell out quickly for popular metal bands.
Best Venues for Metal Shows
When it comes to heavy metal concerts, Las Vegas has several excellent venues that offer great sound, lighting, and an electric environment:
- Mandalay Bay Events Center – This 12,000-seat arena has hosted metals acts ranging from Iron Maiden to Marilyn Manson. The excellent acoustics highlight the band’s bone-crushing riffs and wailing vocals.
- House of Blues – Intimate enough for mosh pits but large enough for pyrotechnics, the House of Blues delivers an ideal metal concert experience. Dim, moody lighting sets the tone.
- Brooklyn Bowl – This concert-bowling alley combo brings a unique flair to metal shows with headbanging on the lanes available before or after the gig.
Tips for Attending Metal Concerts in Vegas
To make the most of your metal music experience in Las Vegas, keep these tips in mind:
- Arrive early – Lengthy security lines are common at large venues, so give yourself plenty of time. Missing the opening band would be brutal.
- Review venue policies – Some places restrict bringing in cameras, recording devices, water bottles, etc. Check rules to avoid a buzzkill.
- Pack earplugs – Even venues with great acoustics can expose your ears to unsafe decibel levels. Protect your hearing.
- Wear closed-toe shoes – Your feet will thank you after standing for hours, especially if you’ll be in the mosh pit.
Following these pointers will help you make the most of concert-going while supporting the metal scene in fabulous Las Vegas. Let the headbanging commence!